According to several surveys, more than 60% of Brazilian workers are dissatisfied with their own career. Frequently, professional decisions are based on external opinions (parents, friends and / or colleagues), and are not the result of a strategic and careful analysis, taking into account their profile, their competencies, their motivations and their purpose. Unquestionably, the most successful and accomplished professionals are those who have high self-knowledge, are fully aware of their passions, mission and vocation, and continuously invest in their own development. Our goal is to clarify future vision and goals, as well as goals and professional dreams to seek purpose. During the process, issues of career, work, employability and self-development are worked out, with the elaboration of a strategic action plan to help the professional achieve success and accomplishment. We propose a progressive learning scheme that involves a virtual assessment phase (VAST® MBA, Career Questionnaire and qualitative 360) and individual coaching sessions (from 4 to 6), including: diagnosis, devolution, design and implementation of the Individual Development Plan.
Contact us to learn more about Career coaching.
To whom it is intended
- Those unsatisfied with the course of their own career, in search of personal and professional fulfillment
- People who want to set goals, find their purpose, and achieve a transformative change.
What to expect
- Matching between your potential and key careers and organizations.
- Assessment of professional profile, drives, interests, skills, talents and competencies.
- Identification of professional activities aligned with their values and purpose.
- Development of skills needed to achieve your career goals.