With more than 25 years of experience, the MBA Counseling area aims to guide professionals who wish to pursue an MBA abroad (or other programs, such as LLM, undergrad, etc.). The orientation goes through all stages of the application process: from choosing the program suited to your needs, to preparing for the admissions process for the world’s most competitive business schools, such as Harvard, MIT, and Stanford, among others. Almost 2,000 clients have already been served, with a 92% approval rate and more than 3,000 attained admissions, out of which 76% lie in the top 15 business schools in the USA, and the top 3 in Europe. The guidance on the strategies and the preparation of applications is personalized and individual. In order to offer a full-service solution to our customers, MBA Empresarial has teamed up with Philadelphia Consulting, JCaro and The MBA Wire, and internationally with Veritas Prep, a global leader in online preparation for the GMAT. From this strategic alliance MBA Talent was born, which brings together some of the most experienced admissions consulting professionals in Latin America: Ricardo Betti, Maurício Betti, Júlio Caro, Paulo César Oliveira, Neusa Oliveira and Mateo Chang. In addition, MBA Recruitment and Selection services are also offered to companies that wish to fill their positions with highly qualified professionals, thus closing the professional development cycle of our clients: from preparing for the MBA to accessing the job market.
Click here, and know the history of MBA Talent
Contact us to learn more about MBA Counseling.
To whom it is intended
- Professionals with full college education who wish to apply for an MBA or LLM, MSc, MPP and PhD abroad
- Companies that want to sponsor employees to pursue an MBA abroad
- Family businesses that wish to develop heirs through courses abroad, aiming at succession plans
What to expect
- Assessment of potential and surveying of educational needs
- Choice of MBA program – “Matching”
- Recommendation of sworn translators and TOEFL and GMAT preparatory courses
- Applications Review, including essays, CVs and other materials
- Guidance on positioning strategies and interview techniques
- Guidance on grants and financing